PARMA FOOD TOUR
100% secure payment
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity
2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
ENJOY A SAFE TOUR DURING COVID-19
- Face masks required for guides and travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Desserts and cappuccino to start your tour with the right energy
- A hot bowl of egg pasta
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese tasting (4 different agings)
- Culatello, Parma ham and a mix of traditional cured meat you won't forget
- Wine like Lambrusco or Malvasia
Tours are leaded by official guides fluent in English.
85€ - adult
40€ - kids 6-12 years
free for kids under 6
10:30 a.m. in Piazza Duomo square.
To arrive in Parma use local trains: only 1h and 7€ from Bologna Centrale station. Info on Trenitalia
Tuesday to Saturday
This is not a private tour. Contact us if you'd like a private tour based on your preferences.
This tour is adaptable for celiacs
Up to 24 hours in advance